Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Student Success Center: I'm the first person in my family to go to college. Is there a service that can help me?

361 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 02, 2016   


Yes! You may qualify for Financial Aid, EOPS, TRiO, and other special services. For more information, look under the Student Services tab for program criteria and applications or call/visit the Student Success Center.